Daily Guardian UAEDaily Guardian UAE
  • Home
  • UAE
  • What’s On
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Web Stories
  • More
    • Editor’s Picks
    • Press Release
What's On

E-Paper Works Best When Almost Nothing Is Happening

August 18, 2026

Meta’s facial recognition smart glasses idea just resurfaced in a patent

August 18, 2026

The Pixel 11 gives me three reasons to ditch my iPhone 17, and I’m afraid they’ll work

August 18, 2026

Forget doomscrolling, Gen Z is now scrolling for birds on TikTok

August 17, 2026

Your Mac might have a screen sharing problem, and hackers already know about it

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Finance Pro
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Daily Guardian UAE
Subscribe
  • Home
  • UAE
  • What’s On
  • Business
  • World
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Web Stories
  • More
    • Editor’s Picks
    • Press Release
Daily Guardian UAEDaily Guardian UAE
Home » 16-year-old Palestinian girl killed as Israeli operation in West Bank continues – News
World

16-year-old Palestinian girl killed as Israeli operation in West Bank continues – News

By dailyguardian.aeSeptember 4, 20243 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Israeli forces killed three people, including a 16-year-old Palestinian girl in the occupied West Bank on Tuesday, the Palestinian Red Crescent said, as a major Israeli operation in the cities of Jenin and Tulkarm continued for a seventh day.

The girl, identified as Lujain Osama Musleh, was killed in the town of Kafr Dan, just outside Jenin, where Israeli troops have been operating for days and where they demolished a house on Tuesday.


The military gave no immediate details of the incident but said it was looking into the report.

Stay up to date with the latest news. Follow KT on WhatsApp Channels.



Two Palestinians were also killed in the city of Tulkarm, the Palestinian health ministry said.

Both Hamas and Islamic Jihad said fighters exchanged fire with Israeli forces in Jenin and Tulkarm, which have seen repeated clashes between Israeli troops and armed Palestinian fighters over recent months.

With the latest deaths, a total of at least 34 Palestinians have been killed during the operation.

One Israeli soldier has been killed in Jenin, while in an apparently separate incident, three police officers were killed by a gunman who fired on their vehicle near Hebron in the southern West Bank.

Hundreds of Israeli troops backed by helicopters and drones have been operating in Jenin and Tulkarm as well as other areas of the West Bank for the past week in a drive the military says is aimed at combatting Iranian-backed militant groups.

The operation has caused severe damage to infrastructure as armoured bulldozers have torn up large stretches of city streets, in what the army says is a search for roadside bombs, and destroyed or severely damaged houses and other buildings.

As it has gone on, aid workers have begun to warn that people in the area are starting to run low on food and water.

Paramedic officer Murad Khamayseh from Jenin, who works with the disaster unit in the Palestinian Red Crescent, said his unit had been distributing bread and water as well as milk, medical supplies and nappies.

“You are talking about seven days in a row, people were not ready for such a raid, aside from the fact that no one knows how long the raid will be,” he said.

The latest bout of violence in the West Bank has followed a surge in fighting since the start of the Gaza war in October.

At the same time, more than 20 Israelis have been killed in Palestinian attacks, as well as around the same number in missiles fired from southern Lebanon, where Israel has been exchanging fire with the Iranian-backed Hezbollah for months.


Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

Teenager stabbed 50 times, burned alive in Marseille: Prosecutors – News

Starmer says Israel-Hamas war hit Britain’s community ties – News

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson refuses to say Trump lost 2020 election – News

Trump on the stump, Harris hits airwaves in razor-edge US election – News

India’s ruling party set to lose two state elections, exit polls show – News

Shooting attack in Israel: One killed, 10 injured as gunman opens fire at bus station – News

Tens of thousands protest in Morocco ahead of October 7 Israel attack anniversary – News

Tunisians vote in election, with main rival to President Saied in prison – News

Iran’s Khamenei decorates commander for Israel attack – News

Editors Picks

Meta’s facial recognition smart glasses idea just resurfaced in a patent

August 18, 2026

The Pixel 11 gives me three reasons to ditch my iPhone 17, and I’m afraid they’ll work

August 18, 2026

Forget doomscrolling, Gen Z is now scrolling for birds on TikTok

August 17, 2026

Your Mac might have a screen sharing problem, and hackers already know about it

August 17, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest UAE news and updates directly to your inbox.

Latest Posts

FIFA Selects Globant to Create a Continuous Fan Experience Ecosystem for Football Fans Using AI Pods Powered by Glob.AI

August 17, 2026

America’s breakout wildfire app has much bigger disasters in its sights

August 17, 2026

Rasasi Expands Its Global Hawas Collection with the Launch of Hawas Gold Digger

August 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest TikTok Instagram
© 2026 Daily Guardian UAE. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.